To put it simply, these crackers taste pretty amazing. They are definitely called “Crunchmaster” for a reason – they are a crispy, crunchy tasty little snack that is quite addictive. I’ve eaten a few different varieties of gluten free crackers and these are by far the best. It’s been a while since I’ve had wheat crackers, but I think the texture is similar and the taste doesn’t scream “rice cracker”. Even my non-gf husband called them highly addictive. You definitely don't have to be gluten free to enjoy these.
Crunchmaster Multi-Grain Crackers are:
- Oven-baked, with a unique, crunchy texture
- Wheat-free and certified gluten-free
- 21g or more whole grains per serving
- A good source of fiber
- All natural
- Free of saturated fat
- Delicious, with a great multi-grain taste
So overall, I definitely recommend this product! I do have to say I probably would eat the Sea Salt the most – I could put a nut butter on it and make a nice snack out of it, and the Vegetable ones reminded me of Wheatable crackers I used to eat ages ago (also delicious). I eat dairy so rarely (with a Lactaid pill) that the Cheddar is more of a treat. So if you haven’t tried Crunchmaster, check it out- it’s available at a lot of conventional grocery stores as well as the more specialty stores like Whole Foods, etc.
Find Crunchmaster online at:
Disclaimer: I received this product for free from the sponsor of the Moms MeetSM program, May Media Group LLC, who received it directly from the manufacturer. As a Moms MeetSM blogger, I agreed to use this product and post my opinion on my blog. My opinions do not necessarily reflect the opinions of May Media Group LLC or the manufacturer of the product.
THE GIVEAWAY & PRIZE:
I will be running a giveaway here for 1 Case (12 bags) of Crunchmaster White Cheddar Multi-Grain Crackers!! That's a lot of crackers!!
The giveaway will be limited to U.S. residents only, and the brand will send prizes to the winner directly.
There are multiple ways to enter the giveaway!
Make sure to leave a comment for *each* entry
- “like” For the Love of Food! on Facebook (<-- Click link) (1 entry – leave a separate comment. If you already like For the Love of Food! on facebook just leave a comment that you do)
- “like” Crunchmaster on Facebook (<– click link) (1 entry – leave a separate comment. If you already like Crunchmaster on facebook just leave a comment that you do).
- Tell me (in a separate comment) why you would like to win these crackers! (1 entry)
- Share this giveaway on your blog or Facebook page and let me know (1 entry – leave a separate comment.)
Contest ends at Midnight EST on November 27, 2011. Please check back here on Monday November 28th to see if you've won! I will need your email address to obtain your mailing information for the prize, so make sure to get in touch with me if you are the winner.